Blundstone's new CSA Greenpath™ pull-on, kick-off boots come in a variety of sizes and colors, including brown, classic black and Crazy Horse Brown.
“With no laces and a great look, you’ll never think you’re wearing steel-toed boots. Blundstone’s CSA Greenpatch™ provides with you with the same easy pull on, kick off function as your regular Blundstone’s, with the added protection of CSA approval,” said Ian Heaps of Blundstone Footwear. “For those working in tougher environments, there should be no compromise when it comes to safety in footwear. Added cushioning and high quality materials offer all day comfort on even the harshest surfaces.”
The boots feature:
- CSA soles made with state-of-the-art materials, including new Kevlar CSA-approved protection mid-soles that are lighter and more flexible.
- A heat-formed heel that provides a snug fit, reducing risk of blister.
- Poron™ footbeds that provide back and heel support.
- Broad fitting, tempered steel, Grade 1 safety toe cap.
- Weatherproof elastic and leather to keep feet dry
- Soles are heat, slip, acid, oil and electric-shock resistant
- Injection molded soles that are made without adhesives, eliminating them coming unglued or rotted stitching